Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 19,995 Pound ($3,002) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)