Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 68,011 Pound ($3,788) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (about 2 hours ago)