Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.070 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,187 Pound ($2,008) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)