Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.050 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 58,186 Pound ($3,224) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)