Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06102 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 327% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 81,136 Pound (¥1,329,629) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)