Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24257 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,212 Pound (37,976₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (41 minutes ago)