Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.926 SDG / DKK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,098 Pound (kr33,571) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)