Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.871 SDG / GHS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,300 Pound (GH₵1,627) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)