Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16227 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 475% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 264,658 Pound (¥1,630,997) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)