Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05926 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 379% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 81,417 Pound (¥1,373,906) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)