Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05618 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 416% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,127 Pound (¥287,055) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (33 minutes ago)