Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35196 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,585 Pound (Mex$ 49,962) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)