Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,425 Pound (Mex$ 29,331) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)