Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37733 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,930 Pound (Mex$ 23,666) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)