Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05995 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 264% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,672 Pound (¥911,966) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)