Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,965 Pound (Mex$ 25,169) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)