Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 SDGX / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,298 Pound (руб 145,923) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)