Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 SDGX / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,440 Pound (руб 132,708) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)