Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36983 SDGX / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,794 Pound (руб 131,433) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)