Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29307 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,858 Pound (руб 40,462) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)