Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06094 SDG / RSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,393 Pound (55,687 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)