Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06604 SDG / RSD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,858 Pound (88,705 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)