Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06441 SDG / RSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,820 Pound (105,873 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)