Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06707 SDG / RSD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,331 Pound (94,398 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)