Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06569 SDG / RSD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,400 Pound (82,201 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)