Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.776 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,361 Pound (€4,038) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)