Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.456 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,203 Pound (€3,648) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)