Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,325 Pound (R$ 8,191) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)