Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.117 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,855 Pound (R$ 7,018) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)