Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.993 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,166 Pound (R$ 7,109) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (25 minutes ago)