Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.804 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,558 Pound (R$ 8,650) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)