Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 SDG / XPF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 158,106 Pound (2,593,985 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)