Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05730 SDG / XPF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,867 Pound (486,356 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)