Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06561 SDG / XPF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 79,930 Pound (1,218,217 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)