Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06567 SDG / XPF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 94% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 69,865 Pound (1,063,834 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)