Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06581 SDG / XPF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 72,397 Pound (1,100,014 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)