Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17724 SDG / XPF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 129% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 253,946 Pound (1,432,748 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)