Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01845 SDG / MRO *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,800 Pound (477,018 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)