Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01803 SDG / MRO
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (901,409 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (34 minutes ago)