Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01860 SDG / MRO
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,000 Pound (483,806 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (29 minutes ago)