Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.572 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,620 Pound (£5,205) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)