Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.377 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,069 Pound (£2,754) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)