Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.937 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,675 Pound (£4,663) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (37 minutes ago)