Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.681 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,903 Pound (£3,329) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)