Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.355 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 150% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 167,679 Pound (£6,613) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)