Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.781 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,390 Pound (£4,941) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)