Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.631 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 154,147 Pound (£6,523) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)