Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.534 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,199 Pound (£5,296) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)