Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.710 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,607 Pound (51,557 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)