Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 58,221 Pound (71,137 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)