Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.325 SDG / OMR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 106% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,461 Pound (﷼ 1,931) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)