Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.501 SDG / OMR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (﷼ 909) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)