Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.709 SDG / OMR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 110% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 60,923 Pound (﷼ 1,304) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)