Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.307 SDG / OMR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 98% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,733 Pound (﷼ 1,371) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (38 minutes ago)