Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.321 SDG / OMR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 112% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,816 Pound (﷼ 1,837) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (36 minutes ago)