Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29411 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,952 Pound (руб 74,639) in Nizhniy Tagil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)