Cost of living comparison between Nizhnevartovsk, Russia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10173 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,542 Pound (руб 133,119) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)