Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10190 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (₨36,802) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)