Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10320 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,600 Pound (₨63,951) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (38 minutes ago)