Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.846 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 46,187 Pound (元16,230) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)