Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,743 Pound (元14,652) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (43 minutes ago)