Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.308 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 130,268 Pound (€5,840) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)