Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 229% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 61,772 Pound (€9,068) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)