Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05986 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 39,000 Pound (¥651,542) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (31 minutes ago)