Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.664 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,332 Pound (€3,351) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)