Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01150 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 19,000 Pound (1,652,593 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (20 minutes ago)