Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03385 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 64,000 Pound (1,890,941 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)