Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01042 SDG / XOF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,250 Pound (1,559,749 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)