Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.481 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,114 Pound ($4,029) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)