Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.076 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 155,308 Pound (£6,451) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)