Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.036 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,651 Pound (£3,565) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)