Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.041 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 68,907 Pound (AU$13,669) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)