Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.088 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 136,551 Pound (AU$26,839) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)