Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,685 prices entered by 1,254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.998 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 145,637 Pound ($20,811) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)