Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,574 prices entered by 1,238 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 135,859 Pound ($20,400) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)