Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 134,375 Pound (NZ$28,756) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (35 minutes ago)