Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.404 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 162,232 Pound (NZ$13,079) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)