Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.776 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 51,436 Pound (NZ$10,769) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)