Cost of living comparison between New Kingston, Jamaica and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04968 SDG / JMD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,619 Pound (J$415,072) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)