Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05239 SDG / JMD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,402 Pound (J$313,052) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)