Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05205 SDG / JMD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,981 Pound (J$268,608) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)