Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.862 SDG / GTQ
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,141 Pound (Q17,560) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)