Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 SDG / GTQ
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,299 Pound (Q14,564) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)