Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.906 SDG / GTQ *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,264 Pound (Q14,644) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (about 2 hours ago)