Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.687 SDG / CHF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 83% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 148,911 Pound (CHF 22,268) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)