Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.152 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 157% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 228,575 Pound (44,367 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)