Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 SDG / ILS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 65,953 Pound (35,370 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)