Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.544 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,420 Pound (R 37,188) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)