Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10390 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,692 Pound (₨45,156) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)