Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01510 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 110,182 Pound (COL$7,296,440) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)