Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00223 SDG / COP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,464 Pound (COL$13,240,445) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)