Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00245 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,052 Pound (COL$6,950,049) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)