Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 SDG / ZMW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 239% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 111,930 Pound (159,654 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (39 minutes ago)