Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.860 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,627 Pound (2,488TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)