Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.918 SDG / AZN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,400 Pound (1,633 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)