Cost of living comparison between Naxcivan, Azerbaijan and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.950 SDG / AZN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (633 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)