Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.289 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 72,662 Pound (R$ 13,737) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)