Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.503 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,699 Pound (R$ 11,393) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)