Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / BSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 103% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 158,562 Pound (B$24,746) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)