Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / BSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 168,756 Pound (B$26,369) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)