Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / BSD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 98% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 99,033 Pound (B$14,870) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)