Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / BSD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 109% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 169,742 Pound (B$25,460) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)