Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27268 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,142 Pound (₨55,530) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)